«Pink Himalayan Salt Top 14 Healing Secrets 1. Fights Diabetes & Normalizes Blood Sugar One of the most vital and crucial benchmark of our body health ...»
Pink Himalayan Salt
Top 14 Healing Secrets
1. Fights Diabetes & Normalizes Blood
One of the most vital and crucial benchmark of
our body health is our blood sugar level. Having
too low or too high a blood sugar has its
corresponding disadvantages and if the problem
becomes extreme it can be very hard on our
body. Chronic high blood sugar can result in
developing a disease called diabetes.
However, for people who are already diabetic, ample intake of Himalayan salt will put the body into an ideal state.
This is due to the fact that Himalayan Salt contains (84) minerals, 4 of which are known key factors in maintaining
balanced blood sugar levels:
Chromium: Chromium’s main function is to turn carbohydrates into glucose. It also helps in the regulation and production of insulin. Without chromium in the body insulin would not be able to work properly.
Vanadium: Vanadyl sulfate, a salt of the mineral vanadium (vanadium oxysulfate), has demonstrated insulin-like effects on glucose metabolism in both animal and human trials. Clinical studies found a significant decrease in insulin requirements by patients with both insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and non-insulin-dependent diabetes.
Manganese: Maintains blood glucose levels in the normal range: it’s used in treating diabetes and hypoglycemia Magnesium: Helps in the digestion of sugar, starches and fats and also stabilizes blood sugar levels.
2. Eliminate your Psoriasis and Acne Problems Forever When it comes to aging, acne or skin disorders it’s a tried and tested fact that amble intake of Himalayan salt combined with purified or mineralized water (a solution called brine) will provide nutrients and elements to the skin helping and preventing common skin conditions. It has also been touted as a treatment for dry skin, insect bites and blisters.
In an effort to reverse these rather unpleasant effects, you may have purchased expensive creams and lotions – spending hundreds of dollars on treatments that deliver only empty promises, not results. Himalayan salt is one of the most effective and inexpensive treatments for any skin infection. It works on the skin by drawing out toxins.
Also, numerous minerals found in the Himalayan salt also play an important role in maintaining healthy skin.
Some of the minerals found in the Himalayan Salt that promote skin health are:
Chromium – Fights acne and reduces skin infections.
DISCLAIMER: All material herein is provided for information only and may not be construed as personal medical advice. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The publisher is not a licensed medical care provider. The information is provided with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in the practice of medicine or any other health-care profession and does not enter into a health-care practitioner/ patient relationship with its readers. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or correct use of information you receive through our product, or for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through the site. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions. The FDA has not evaluated these statements. None of the information or products discussed on this site is intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate or cure any disease.
Zinc – aids in healing of the tissues and helps prevent scarring. It helps prevent acne by regulating the activity of oil glands. Zinc also promotes a healthy immune system and the healing of wounds.
Iodine – helps in healing skin infections by increasing oxygen consumption and the metabolic rate of the skin.
Sulfur – keeps skin clear and smooth. Dry scalps, rashes, eczema and acne are often due to deficiencies of this mineral.
3. Digestive Disorders Digestive disorders and/or indigestion commonly occurs after we eat or overeaten improper foods. Himalayan Salt crystals serve as a digestion aid helping the food pass freely through the intestinal tract. We all know that only a certain amount of food can be digested by our intestines at a given time. That is why we need Himalayan salt in our daily lives to ensure proper digestion of food.
Himalayan salt aids in digestion by stimulating the glands that are responsible for the production of digestive juices and plays an essential role in all stages of digestion. Without salt, no digestion is possible. The first glands to begin the digestion process are found in the mouth—they are the salivary glands. Saliva produced by these glands contains an enzyme (amylase) that begins to digest the starch from food into smaller molecules.
The next set of digestive glands are found in the stomach lining. Himalayan salt stimulates hydrochloric acid in the stomach as well as an enzyme that digests protein which assists in the further breakdown of food in exchange for its nutrients. It also stimulates secretions of the intestinal tract and liver, aiding the process of digestion.
Unlike table salt, the crystal Salt from the Himalayas does not burden our body. Natural crystal salt always has a balancing effect and does not contribute to high blood pressure like typical table salt, making it an ideal addition to your everyday diet.
4. Prevention Of Muscle Cramps We have all experienced muscle cramps at one time or another during or after activities like running, playing a sport or simply walking. Health studies show that muscle cramps materialize when a muscle is overused and/or the body is lacking fluids and minerals like potassium, sodium, calcium, or magnesium. One of the ways of ensuring proper fluid and mineral levels is by taking a daily dose of Himalayan crystal salt. Himalayan salt possesses more than eighty minerals and nutrients that charge our body with energy and power and help prevent muscle cramps.
Himalayan Salt Balances Electrolytes: an imbalance of electrolytes can be one of the causes of muscle cramps.
Electrolytes are the material which help conduct electrical impulses responsible for muscle contractions and nerve impulses to other cells. Without electrolytes, your body’s cells couldn’t communicate efficiently. Himalayan salt helps balance the electrolytes in our body by providing us with potassium and sodium.
Himalayan Salt Helps with Mineral Deficiency: aside from balancing the electrolytes in your body, the Himalayan salt provides you with two important minerals that are also essential for the prevention of muscle cramps — calcium and magnesium. Sufficient amounts of these and other minerals in your diet can help you avoid muscle cramps.
5. Promoting Vascular Health The Cardiovascular System is considered to be the most important system in our body. This is why when that system fails we lose our life. There are as many ways to enhance our cardiovascular health as there are to ensure
For the most part, our daily diets include common table salt which is very toxic for the body. This type of salt has been chemically bleached stripped and of all its nutrients through a process using heat as high as 1,200°F. This process alters the sodium chloride making it toxic to the body. In addition to that, the potentially poisonous chemicals iodine and fluoride add to the toxic load that your body has to get rid of. When we ingest table salt, our body cannot dispose of it in a natural, healthy way. Over time, this can lead to inflammation of the tissues, unattractive cellulite, water retention and high blood pressure.
Himalayan salt, unlike table salt, contains all the precious traces of minerals that make salt good for us. It provides us with a high source of calcium and magnesium, both of which have been shown to be beneficial in preventing high blood pressure. This promotes a strong and healthy cardiovascular system and overall good health. It is very difficult for your body to absorb too much crystal salt since there are powerful and effective feedback loops that regulate this process. Natural crystal salt always promotes a healthy balance within your body and does not contribute to high blood pressure, like typical table salt.
6. Dental Hygiene
Dental Hygiene is one of the most crucial concerns in the cleanliness and sanitation of a person’s body. Tartar, cavities and bad breath can be challenging to get a handle on even with today’s modern dentistry. However, there is an alternative to “traditional” dental hygiene which is both cost effective and easy to use. Aside from brushing your teeth with toothpaste, you can also clean them with a brine solution. Brine solution is also known as “Sole” and is a composition of distilled purified water and Himalayan crystal salt. During ancient times, people from the Himalayas used pure Himalayan crystal salt as a way of cleaning and strengthening their teeth and preventing gingivitis.
As an added benefit, Himalayan salt possesses an element called potassium that prevents the gums from bleeding.
And, along with the many other minerals and nutrients in Himalayan crystal salt, you will find calcium: a mineral which strengthens and whitens teeth. Using undiluted brine solution when brushing your teeth will not only make your teeth whiter and cleaner, it will make your breath fresher!
7. Ear Infections
Ear infections, especially inner ear concerns, are considered to be one of the most delicate infections in our body and can lead to deafness if they are severe enough. They are caused by bacteria and viruses. Some common symptoms of ear infections are: ringing in the ears (tinnitus), loss of balance, loss of hearing, dizziness, vomiting, and nausea.
One of the best solutions to combat viruses and bacteria inside the ear is Himalayan salt. By incorporating the salt with a little distilled or purified water and using as ear drops you will be at peak performance in only a couple of days.
8. Foot Fungus One of the most embarrassing disorders a person can become afflicted with is Onychomycosis (foot fungus or athlete’s foot). This disorder is caused by a fungal infection of the fingers, toenails and/or skin. The symptoms are discoloration of the toenails, the nails gets thicker and disfigured as well as cracked and split apart skin with a foul odor present. Onychomycosis is tagged as the largest cause of nail disease in the world. If not treated properly, all the nails on your feet will be affected.
In only two to three weeks, your nails will be restored to their original appearance and you can once again live your life with full confidence.
9. Motion Sickness Based on clinical studies, motion sickness is a very common disorder wherein the fluid that is present in the semicircular canals of the inner ears tends to “shake up” and the brain becomes confused between real movement and perceived movement. That is, the inner-ear fluid tells your brain you should be moving one way while your body is actually moving in a different way. It is a particular type of vertigo brought on from travel. If bad enough, the vertigo will lead to nausea which will lead to vomiting.
There are a lot of motion sickness remedies available but Himalayan salt is said to be one of the most effective and economical treatments and has no side effects.
Himalayan crystal salt has been laid for centuries in the salt beddings of the Himalayan foothills, that is why this substance possess an energetic balancing property that battles motion sickness. All you have to do is fill a small pouch with Himalayan salt and wear it around your neck while traveling and you will feel the difference.
Alternatively, Himalayan salt will also balance the fluids in the ear’s cells! You have to remember that this salt has the capability to restore and balance the fluids of all cells in the body. Proper intake of Himalayan salt is still one of the best remedies to combat motion sickness: before you travel, you can drink a salt and water solution to help with symptoms (just make sure that the water is lukewarm). As soon as you drink it, you will feel a sense of calmness and balance.
10. Sore Throats
Sore throat are infections from either virus’ or bacteria. Typically, indications include the throat swelling up painfully which leads to difficulty in eating and drinking. One of the best remedies to fight this infection is “sole” solution. We cannot deny the fact that Himalayan salt crystal can battle viruses, bacteria and fungi. And, if you utilize it regularly, you will be able to see the differences to your body that Himalayan salt can bring. The “sole” solution is a mixture of the Himalayan salt and lukewarm water. Use it when gargling, to kill the infection.
11. Menstrual Complaints For women, menstrual disorders are one of the most painful afflictions that are experienced on a regular basis.
However, Himalayan salt can help with menstrual disorders and stomach aches.
Simply pour salt sachet in warm water and place it on the stomach for thirty minutes. The “sole” solution will stabilize your body fluids and ease the pressure and stress on the muscles, helping them return to their normal state.
12. Headaches We all know that headaches have a lot of causes: ranging from an incomplete sleep, to an eye disorder, people are afflicted with headaches for many different reasons. There are already remedies for headaches on the market, the problem is many come with side effects and some are a bit expensive. But one remedy that will truly help ease up Page 4.
your headache is Himalayan crystal salt. It doesn’t really matter if your headache is minor or severe in nature, Himalayan salt is still the answer to your headache concerns.
Himalayan salt incorporated with distilled or purified water to form a “sole” solution is your answer to pain relief.
You massage the sole solution onto your head and neck or make a cold compress using a teaspoonful of sole solution to a tablespoonful of cold water and place it on the affected area.